Thursday, December 25, 2008

What can I say?

What can I say?
I have just returned from yet another Texas trip. This time it was a series of events each as important as the next.
Friday- Arrived in Austin Texas Spoke at the home of my good friends Anup and Stacy. Managed a couple of healings in the mix.
Saturday- Arrived in Houston for a book signing event. Saturday night Book release party at Vintropolis (a wine bar)
Sunday - Spoke at the Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE) the Edgar Cayce foundation. Very well recieved.
Monday- Healings at Metaphysical Matrix from 11am to 9pm (18 in all)
Tuesday- Healings at Centerpoint Metaphysical Center from 10 am to 4pm (11 in all) Tuesday night spoke at Centerpoint Metaphysical center.
RESULTS:
I witnessed many miraculous healings-- two ladies came in on walkers and walked out on their own legs. One came back because she forgot her cane. One had a racing heart that slowed to normal in under a minute. Many went into deep trance for more than ten minutes. One had a life long breathing disorder cured instantly. I watched as people were transformed by their healing experience.
What can I say? I say I am always amazed by the power of God/Universe that works these miracles. I am in awe of the people with faith to recieve the healings. I feel blessed to be able to experience the energy that passes through me. I am grateful for the life I live. The amazing thing in all of this is we each have the potential to be healer or healed. It all stands on belief...on faith, your faith.
Thank You
Thank You
Thak You

No comments:

Post a Comment