Thursday, December 25, 2008

India


Wednesday, April 23, 2008
India (Times of Need)
I am amazed in my life when the Universe/God puts you in the path of amazing people and experiences. My good friend found himself in a time of need. what was most amazing was his need was a need to serve. His brother was ill with a poor prognosis. Having been healed through me himself My friend tried to arrange for me to visit his brother and offer healing to him.
Schedules did not permit an extended stay and the trip was put off for almost a year. As time passed the prognosis got worse. My friend, whose name is Anup, called to see if the schedule could be moved forward if only for a short trip to his brother. I agreed and plans were set in motion for a trip to India. Anup's brother was in great pain. After many days of attaining visas, adjusting sleep schedules and packing for a short trip I was on the way to the airport.
After my first flight to New York's JFK airport I boarded a flight for Dheli with a short layover in Brussels. Before boarding the flight I took off my shoes and switched to my Croc flip flops which drew some funny looks at JFK where it was in the forties outside. I climbed aboard the flight and slipped quickly into sleep as I had deprived myself of sleep so I could sleep early on the flights as I would have two eight hour flights and then arrive in India at midnight losing ten and a half hours in flight.
I arrived in Brussels where I had a two hour layover and worked my way to my gate and sat down, meditated and started reading a book given me by a friend called ,"The Gospel of John in light of Indian Mysticism" a facinating read. As I sat a couple came looking for two seats together and as none were to be found I quickly gave them my seat as I had a single empty beside me and I moved to the floor. They in typical Indian fashion were almost pleading with me to take one of the seats. I have found the Indians to be some of the most caring, compassionate, and loving people I have had the priviledge of meeting. The time came and I boarded my next flight into Dheli.
The flight landed and I made my way to the front of the plane. After a brief stop in customs and Passport control I exited the baggage area and found myself in an area where hundreds of people were standing in crowds waiting for arrivals. I felt a little like a scene from Sesame Street ,"One of these things is not like the Others..." to say I stood out was an understatement. here I stood a few inches taller than anyone in the room, pale skinned, bald with a pointy beard dressed all in black. and looking about for Anup who arrived the day before. after missing each other a couple of times Anup walked up to me and gave me a big hug thnke dme for coming and I thanked him for arranging it and off we went to our taxi to go to Anup's Parent's home.
Racing through the streets of Dheli is an adventure in itself. Most of the roads are marked with three lanes which at no point during the entire trip did I see anyone pay attention to them. At one point Anup asked a driver what the lines were for and the driver did not know. His response was ,"It's probably for the buses". We laughed heartily.
We arrived at Anup's Parent's house and was greeted by his wobnderful mother who I had had the priviledge of meeting in the States on a previous occasion. Her smile greeted me warmly and soon my stomach was greeted by a generous portion of homemade Indian food. I don't care what culture you are in Mom's food is always the best. As it was midnight We were all quickly off to bed. I rested my head on a fold out couch in the living room and was out as soon as it hit the pillow.
I slept solidly throught he night and awoke to Anup and his mother carefully being quiet as to not disturb me, but my sleep was done, and I sat up and began to meditate. I was out for about twenty minutes and came up from the deep places. Opening my eyes I see Anup walking through the room. He looks across at me and I gesture for him to come over. ANup had received a healing of his feet while I was in Austin Texas and he had a mild relapse of his condition. So the day started with working on Anup's feet.
When I open myself to God and his/her unconditional Love I am always amazed at the pure bliss I experience. This was something that has become common and I thank God everyday for it.
That day I was introduced to one of Anup's brother's, his wife and their beautiful children, who ended up being my play friends as I swordfighted the young boy with inflatable "swords" and the little girl thoughtthat the toy chest needed to be emptied one item at a time and given to me. It was wonderful, children are so accepting. Anup and I got up and took a short walk to a nearby park with his niece. Upon arriving back at the apartment Anup's Uncle had arrived for a healing. As I looked at him I could see that he was a man who has a very strong open connection to his spiritual nature. His aura was brilliant but directly above his head there was a stoppage. He had consciously shut off. We worked on him. I say we, to me my only part in this process is to willingly give myself as a doorway for the higher source to work through. I experience it as a feeling that fills me up and sometimes will put me to sleep most of the time it charges me up.
As I say I am blessed to experience the Love of God for those being healed, but it is always the faith of the person being healed that will make the healing happen. So even though the Love is there if the person does not put faith in the healing then it will not happen. I also find that many people will take time and heal over days or weeks it all depends on what time frame they put their faith in. Though I felt a release from Anup's Uncle he did not have an instanteneous healing and so his faith was tested. I believe he will experience the healing he wants his timeframe is his own.
Over the next few days, we had twenty people come for healings several had instant healings several had the healing second day. We went and saw many wonderful sights The Swaminarayan Temple, The Ba'hai Lotus Temple several Akshardhams and even an art exhibit. We came to India for a specific reason however. Anup's brother.
He was a methodically minded man with a healthy critism of healing. He arrived at the house along with a beautiful new wife who you could see the concern on her face for him. He was stern looking as he entered obviously in pain. with a stiffness in his body and a bend in his posture he made his way around the room and since they were arriving late in the evening went almost straight to bed
The first session with him was interesting in my mind as I felt he had it in his mind how it would go. I asked Anup to assist in the healing as I know that Anup wishes to make his life a spiritual path. I knew he would feel healing energy come through and I was sure he had the faith to recognize it and be able to heal many himself. We worked on his brother and felt a flow, but I cannot say it knocked my socks of as many other healings had done. The day continued and he did not feel relief. I never saw him smile.
The second session was different, rather than let him guide the session I asked him to sit in front of me and just hold my hands. I felt a flow of energy as my crown opened. I felt compelled to ask him if he belived God could heal him. He answered without reservation, "Yes I do". With That I felt a rush of energy from him into me and out through my head.Then the strong Energy of the unconditional Love of God washed down through me and to him.
I asked him to lay on his stomach and I had Anup work on his back. Placing my and on Anup's I felt as God's love came from this man's loving brother to him. I was then prompted to go to his feet and work from there. After which I told him that the healing was there for his taking but he had to have the faith to take it. He had to lay down the burdens of his mind that were slowly paralyzing him with fear. Anup and I finished and left him lying on the balcony in the sun. after twenty minutes he returned. I asked God for some sign that he would recover and as he walked in the door he smiled.
Throughout the night he continued to smile and then I heard the sweetest sound of the trip, he laughed and then laughed some more. Anup had the gift of getting his brother laughing and within that smile was the healing energy of God doing it's work all the more. He laughed until he could hardly breath. It was a beautiful sight, which I will never forget.
That night I was asked to speak and most of the healings happened then but during the speech I was called to deliver some personal messages in a broader way and found myself delivering God's words clearly and was in awe of his/her eloquence.
On my flight home I had yet another healing to perform on the plane.but I arrived home to Ohio and for a few days let the events of my trip sink in. I tahnk God for allowing me to do the work and hope that I can always serve without delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment