Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hope

Friday, December 19, 2008
Hope
As I have said in an earlier blog, I am facinated by words. They are how we express ourselves, communicate, and manifest. I often say that we need to be careful what we ask for because the universe starts creating as soon as we ask or declare. When we declare with words like 'need' or 'want' God gives us need or want. The interesting thing is that words like 'hope' can slow our manifestation process. When we 'hope' for something it means it is in a future moment and not the present. we can only receive in the present so focusing on the future timeline can actually keep your dreams ahead of you as opposed to coming to fruition. Words like ,'I AM' are present timeline which is why when we ask God/ Universe we should always ask in the present tense so we can receive it here. Besides God's name according to Moses is I AM. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment