Thursday, December 25, 2008

Spiritual Math

Monday, December 15, 2008
Spiritual Math
A woman in Texas asked me an interesting question. " Can you explain the trinity?" she asked. I began to hear words forming in my head and as usual I just spoke the words I heard, "One Plus One Equals One (1+1=1). There is your consciousness; there is God's consciousness; and there is the combined higher self consciousness". You are the Christ. You are the Buddha, You are the Krishna, You are the Mohammed. Each of these individuals said the same as well. Each was here to empower the individual. Living by example, each showed us the path of our potential. Nothing is impossible to the one who believes it to be so. Live life with the faith and knowledge that you are limitless. As the Torah says and Jesus quotes ,'Ye are Gods"

No comments:

Post a Comment