Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thanks

Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanks
I sit here on my couch and look across at the plant in the corner. A year ago I bought the plant. It was beautiful and lush. I brought it home, repotted it, and placed it in the corner. It began to turn brown. I continued to water it regulary and it began to respond. Over the year I have trimmed away the dead, the leaves of the past, and continued to water. My intention was to watch it grow and flourish. I was thankful for the plant and in thanks I continued to nurture it, knowing full well that it would respond.
I sit here on my couch and look across at the plant in the corner. five new leaves, each in a different stage of growth look back. The dead is gone. The plant is healthy. I am thankful for all that I have. I am thankful for all I will have. I know that gratitude is the first step in manifestation. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Keep your eyes on your dreams and be thankful for their existance and know full well they will be achieved.
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment