Thursday, December 25, 2008

Memorial

Sunday, May 25, 2008
Memorial
I do not believe in War. I do believe in Peace. I do not believe in Hate. I believe in Love. Tomorrow is a day of memorial. Though I do not believe in war I believe in courage. I believe in self sacrifice. Around the world at this very moment are men and women who selflessly volunteered to go wherever told to defend you and I . Though I may not believe in the wars they fight or the reasons for fighting them, I do acknowledge thier service and their bravery in volunteering blindly, in laying down their lives, in protecting freedom and my right to believe what I wish. God love them. God protect them. And God help us create a world where no one needs to protect us from anything. On this memorial day let us give respect to those who have passed. More importantly let us remember the ones still with us, still defending us, still in harm's way. Let us do what we can to make a better world for them so they can lay down their arms and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment