Thursday, December 25, 2008

People and stuff

People and stuff
I am finding as I walk down the path of my life that as each person I meet tends to have the next stepping stone to my destination. Each person is from God with a message or help for each of us. Once they have fullfilled their mission with us, the relationship can turn stagnant or even negative. God Bless them. Always love them for their help. Always be a friend. Know that it is O.K. to see the situation as a moving on point. Contiunue down the path, stay present and move forward. No bridge has to be burned, but nothing says you have to walk across that bridge. If you are not in motion, you grow stagnant. I am in motion and am thankful for it.
John
PS.--- I know that some people who read this will think I am talking of certain people. I tell you this: Nobody on myspace knows the person I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment