Friday, April 10, 2009

REPOST FROM A YEAR AGO

AND IT IS STILL TRUE:

Thank You ..

Thank you for allowing me to awake this day.

Thank you for my wonderful son.

Thank you for the small pleasure of solitude.

Thank you for the friends I have.

Thank you for allowing me to be a friend.

Thank you for the unconditional love .

Thank you for the many places I have traveled.

Thank you for the light shining upon the path ahead.

Thank you for allowing me to speak truth.

Thank you for allowing me to witness miracles.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you for the abundance I am blessed with.

Thank you for the abundance yet to come.

Thank you for the manifestations

Thank you for all my life experiences, for they define me.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment