Thursday, April 16, 2009

Focus May 27th

Mother Theresa said,"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.

"Where is your focus? I watched a youtube video sent around by a friend. It focused on the violent riots around the world. It focused on fear of a "New World Order" It focused on all the negative aspects of fear and it was spread across the internet to spread fear. It will I am sure anger some, but moreso I believe it will dishearten people and make them fearful. It was what was intended when it was made. If we focus on the negative we get more of the same.

How did Ghandi get the English to leave India? Passive nonviolence in the face of extreme opposition. When you confront violence with violence it becomes a ignited flame fed by gasoline. It erupts and helps nothing. Focus is inportant. Bob Proctor says, "I don't care if it's get in or get out, if you are focused on debt it's debt"

Where is your focus? Are you focused on fear and violence? Is your focus optomistic or pessimistic? The ever optomist lives a joyful life. The ever pessimist lives a life in expectation of fearful events and each receives reasons to keep believing as they do. I believe we can choose a new focus and the more of us that choose it can literally change the world.

On May 27th at 9pm eastern time I will be Meditating on Unconditional Love for the world I ask that you join me at that time and start a ripple of loving peace that will surround the world. After which we can share our experiences of being in that space for a half hour. Let's change the world one of us at a time. Please join me.

2 comments:

  1. I will meditate with you on May 27th at 9pm EST and I will tell my local spiritual community about it.

    It's on my calendar and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete