Friday, May 8, 2009

Gratitude

When I look back upon my life, there are things that were painful, things that were joyful, and things that just were. Each of these moments make up the life I am living now. Each was a product of my creation with God. I can look back and focus on the painful events and look for the the positive result in them. Sometimes we ask for something and the only way we can get it is by having a negative experience so that we may arrive at the moment of our creating. We can look back and focus on the joyful moments and be greatful for the experiences. I look back at look at the results.

I have seen many amazing things in my life. I followed my heart from the beginning. When my family thought I should be starting a 9-5 career, I went on the road as a renaissance festival performer. I traveled all over the United States and eventually twenty seven countries. I have seen apparitions and miracles performed. I have seen and experienced pure love emotionally and physically. I have looked into my child's eyes and seen everything.I am grateful for many many things. Most of all I am grateful for the experiences, Good and Bad, as I am the one who created each and each has brought me to a new understanding of myself. Each has been a blessing in the end.

Look back upon your life remember where you were focused at the time and see the pattern in the creations of your life. Be grateful for each and every event. Be also grateful for the awareness that, YOU, are creating, and focus on bringing the positive to your life.

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment